MicroPrime desensitizer eliminatespost-op sensitivity and discomfort from cervical erosions. Proven HEMAformulation reliably plugs tubules. Compatible with all total-etch bondingsystems, cements and amalgam. MicroPrime is now available in two formulations:original MicroPrime B, proven effective for nearly 10years and new MicroPrime G, which also serves as anideal antimicrobial when used with self-etch adhesives.
· Use with Total-Etch bonding:
· Acid etch, wash & dry.
· Apply MicroPrime &let sit in 10-20 sec.
· Air dry and apply adhesive.
· Use without bonding:
· Apply MicroPrime tocut or cleaned dentin and let sit in 10-20 sec.
· Air dry, apply composite or amalgam. With exposed root surfaces, results will be temporary.
· Total-etch bonding agents
· Provisional restorations
· Amalgam & cemented restorations
· Cervical erosions
· 35% HEMA, fluoride and benzathoniumchloride.Gentle on the soft tissue. 10ml bottle