· EfficientSimple, self-sticking foam tabs attach quickly and are easy to position.
· ExactCushioned tab holds film or sensor securely, allows full occlusion and providesvisual reference for accurate placement and alignment.
· ComfortableWell-accepted by both children and adults. Soft cushioning, without hardsurfaces, provide the ultimate in comfort.
· DisposableUse-and-toss convenience—extremely cost effective too!
· Made of soft polyethylene foam. 100% latex free.
· Blue cushioned tab is 1 1/8 inches long.
Flaps are perfect for horizontal or vertical bitewings. Excellent for any periapical, usingparallel or bisecting angle technique. Accommodatesall #0, #1 and #2 film and sensors. Required: snug-fitting sensor protective sheaths!
1. 2. 1. 2.
1. Stick the Flaps to the back of the film or sensorfor the desired position.
2. Position film or sensor. Tongue presses against backof film or sensor and teeth bite into center of theFlaps.