The Zelos is ourmost sophisticated podiatry drill and the first in a new generation of suctiondrills. It features many useful properties, which will enable the mostefficient work.
In addition to meeting the highest qualitystandards, the unit is also equipped with a light function, which is directlyimplemented in the handpiece, and allows for idealwork conditions even when the external light sources are insufficient. Hadewe has the only known suction units with light on themarket.
The unit further has 3 memory keys withwhich you can easily save 3 different speed settings. To access some of thesepre-set speeds, you can also use a knob which is located at the end of the slimhandpiece. Zelos is abeautiful & unique unit for every purpose in podiatry.
· speed: 6.000 - 40.000 rpm
· modern, easy-to-clean membranekeyboard
· extra large speed display
· display information about:speed, left/right direction, suction level, date and time, filter change anddate of last inspection
· 3 preferred speed steps savedand called via program mode
· regular and reverse switch(left/right)
· EU-medical device and CEproduct classification: Class 2A Medical Device Equipment conform to 93/42/EEC,EN 60601-1; CE 0482
· powerfull LED-light at the top of the hand piece
· maintenance-free, brushlesshand piece motor
· patented power clamping system
· high torque, low-vibration,silent running
· suitable for all common burs Ø2,35 mm
· two fold sealing of the ballbearings
· size: W 273 x H 142 x D 186 mm
· (incl. exterior parts: W 313 xH 142 x D 235 mm)
· suitable for all hadewe carry cases
· total weight: 4,1 kg
· voltage: 240 V, 50 Hz, 550 W,<59 dBA hand piece Ø 17-22 mm, length: 163 mm,weight 148g