The KG-series of dry drills includes a small carry case, anda bur holding area at the side. The burs are easily ex-changed by using thepatented Hadewe Quick Chuck System. The KG-22 unithas a slim handpiece with a diameter of 17-20.5 mmand a length of only 129 mm. Even with a low weight of 117 g it has a powerfulmotor, making it the perfect choice for long and continuous work in pedicure,manicure, and nail design.
· speed: 4.000 – 22.000 rpm
· clockwise/counter clockwise (left/right)rotation
· includes carry case 0874 (see supplies)
· handpiece: Ø 17,5–20,5mm, length 129 mm, weight 117 g
· control unit: 240 V, 65 W, weight 1,0 kgW 125 x H 65 x D 185 mm, CE-certified